Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2012

STORMY NIGHT




I dare the storm to make me cry,
But, the love for nature still prevails within me,
Along with the rain, comes the spirit of love,
And, every drop becomes music to my ears,
While I hear the wind hums peace in the air,
I see the trees dance gladly to its tune,
And, those dwindling lights from afar,
Seem to me, like a beautiful fairy tale,
Oh, how it makes my heart yearn to love again.
Faith has taught me, to love and to hope,
Amidst the coldness brought by this storm,
I choose to live with warmth in my heart,
Even when the storm brings chills to my flesh and bones,
I embrace the blessings that it brings,
To my beloved mountains and sea.
In the darkness, here comes the storm,
The music it brings, makes me feel loved once more.

©Jocelyn del Rosario







No comments:

Post a Comment