Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 11, 2013

FOR YOU...


If there is a way I could show my heart, with all its calluses and scars,
You would see that for each scar, there is a name attached,
And for each callus, there is a sad story buried deep inside,
If you have heard me say hello and goodbye, to those who have come and gone,
You would know that, for each hello I said there was a hope of love,
And for each goodbye, a thousand sadness went along with it,
If you really know me, I mean, the person that I really am,
You would know that, you are loved from the moment I gave my trust,
And when love is felt, the word “goodbye” is not easily spoken,
In this life of mine, love comes and goes along with different reasons,
Fair or unfair, in love, I am nothing but a conquered heart and soul,
So, my friend, if you love me, there is only one thing I ask from you,
If ever, you will say goodbye, do not forget to leave a wound in my heart,
For, it is the only way my heart can move on...while remembering you by.

©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment