Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 17, 2014

A BLANK PAGE


Anticipation builds up as I stare upon you
Unblemished and as white as snow
Waiting impatiently for my final thoughts
To be planted completely on your virgin ground
To let my hopes and dreams ride on your page
And travel fast with the speed of light
A resting place for my fading memories
An empty canvas for a new beginning
A perfect vessel filled with possibilities
Combined with ink, my hopes and dreams
A bridge to cross the gap between two hearts
To reach my lover's soul, to let my love be known
To remind how much he is dearly missed and loved
Anything is possible when you're at hand.

You never fail to seize my heart and soul
With your unstained sheet as pure as snow
I gaze upon you with complete devotion
Waiting for an inspiration to conquer my soul
My train of thought is constantly in motion
Heightened by desire to express my emotions
This sleepless imagination always run wild
In the field of cotton white emptiness
Where my soul is set free to reach a heart
And my heart is set free to seek love
To unload all the troubles that crowd my mind
A thousand questions unleashed from my head
Seeking to find some answers in a blank page
Hoping to find love in his eyes someday.

©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment