Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THESE WORDS...





It’s not every day that, I get to say these words,
With all the awful things going on in this world,
Sometimes, it’s hard to believe in something so beautiful,
I know at times, it’s hard for me to open up and say the words,
But, every time we’re together, it seems so easy to fall,
And, for the sake of saying, this one’s for you…
I love you.
It’s not every day that I get to show I care,
With all the things going through my mind,
A day goes by so fast, with all life's burdens in my hands,
Life has been unfair, and I've been afraid to let love take its place,
But, with you it seems, all my worries fade away,
And there’s just one thing left to say, baby…
I love you.
Sometimes, I get insensitive and difficult,
It’s not that, I’m trying to push you away or anything,
Too many times, I tried to deny myself the happiness I deserve,
At times, I feel like you ought to be with someone better, but really,
Who am I to say what fate should bring my way,
I know, I’ve been stupid and now it’s time to face it...
I love you.
I know, I don’t get to say it every day, I know it’s hard to face it,
But, it’s the only thing left to say, it’s you baby…
I love you.

©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment