Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 10, 2011

ON THAT HILL...





On that hill, where I stood still,
Looking up the sky, I cried out loud,
With all the pain I have inside,
Oh Lord, why have you forsaken me...
When I needed love the most,
You’re nowhere to be found…
If your love is real, won’t you please,
Keep my heart safe, keep my heart safe.

Long ago, you’re on that hill,
Looking up the sky, you cried out loud,
With all the pain you have inside,
Oh Lord, why have you forsaken me...
When you needed love the most,
I was nowhere to be found,
If my love is real, won’t you please,
Keep my heart safe, keep my heart safe

Life is so unfair, people are so untrue,
I look up crying and there you are,
Carrying all the pain we have,
Both forsaken on the cross, dying in the flesh,
Our hearts bleed for love,
On that hill, I found your love is real,
Our love is real, so won’t you please,
Keep my heart safe, keep my heart safeJesus.

©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment