Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 8, 2012

IN THIS ROOM...



Here, in this room,
Somewhere in the dusky night,
Our lips found each other again.
Night after night,
Your warmth became my refuge,
And your kisses were my weakness,
And, as you held me tight,
I found the woman I have lost in me.

All of these years,
I thought I have been stronger
But tonight, you have proven me wrong
Now, that you’re here,
I found myself in your eyes,
The woman I’ve never seen for so long
And, as we kissed tonight
It’s been a long while but it felt so right.

Like the lamp in this room,
You’ve given me a brighter view,
Now, I can’t deny how you shine in my life.
Here, in this room,
I am but a woman longing for your touch,
Softened by your kisses, melted in your warmth,
And, as we basked in each other,
Like a burning flame, I found myself in your arms.

©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment