Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'M NOT THE TYPE...


I’m not the type who casts spells to make you love me
I’m not the type who tries hard to be noticed
I’m simply being me when I’m in your arms
No expectations, no pretensions, no lies
I am who I am, when I fall in love

I’m not the type who walks the streets to find love
I’m not the type who shouts out loud to be heard
I’m just another woman who learned her lessons well
Love me or leave me, I’d simply still be me
I am who I am when I fall in love

I'm not the type who'd cry for someone like you
No, I'm not gonna shed a tear for my broken heart
So, don't even think, I would be weeping for you
I'm not the type who cries for someone untrue
I am who I am when I fall in love

Don’t you ever think, I would cry if you leave me
No, I’m done crying for a love that turned sour
I will go on without a doubt in my head
That in this life, I will find the love I deserve
I am who I am when I fall in love


©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment