Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 9, 2012

RAIN SONG


Moved by your clouds, I am here,
Where fire and water embrace the land,
Your music says, love is everywhere,
Even in the lightning that ignites from the sky,
Immersed in the rain, I feel your love in the air,
I can almost see your face amongst the clouds,
I am here, with arms open wide yearning for an embrace,
Let my wholeness be soaked in your rain,
Let your love pour down onto my nakedness,
Let me delight in your presence, my beautiful sky,
I say, I am here, take me as I am,
Without confusion or doubt, I welcome you in my life,
Let your rain quench my yearning, my passion to love,
Cover me with your clouds as you wash away my tears,
Let me feel you in the rain, my beautiful love,
Moved by the sound of rain, I am here,
Longing to feel you near me once again,
For, you are the music, the delight of my heart,
Let the song of rain that hums in the air enchant my soul,
Like the touch of your kisses, it makes me want to fall, 
All over again...

©Jocelyn del Rosario












1 comment:

  1. You really are inborn this way...poetically expressive....you never have ceased to touch and chill me how your soul speaks up from within you, without you knowing it...all through so many years that come by..youre still the same.....the same spirit..You were definitely dressed up anew by the so many things that youve been thru in life...,,But I find you still the same..Your words have never ceased to exist... youre a seal in the heart..and that will remain for always...
    RSP(JSP)

    ReplyDelete