Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

BRING MY LOVE BACK HOME




Across the desert where a tower is,
There is a shadow gazing down the field,
A man in uniform dreaming to come home,
In a place where his brave heart belongs.

Across the ocean,  the distance is too wide,
In the middle of nowhere, the man I love is there,
Up on a tower, fighting for world peace,
While the moon and the sun watch over him.

Oh, how I wish to bring my love back home,
In my arms where he truly belongs,
Oh, how I wish I could hold his hands so tight,
And together, we'll kiss and say, "Good night."

Across the desert where my heart awaits,
For a man in uniform gazing down the field,
Up on a tower, my love is standing still,
Waiting for my kiss, to bring him home again.

Oh, how I wish for him to come back home,
And tell him how I love him so,
Oh, how I wish to bring my love back home,
And together, we'll make love the whole day long.

©Jocelyn del Rosario

No comments:

Post a Comment