Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BROKEN...





In solitude, the smile that I used to love still haunts me,
The voice that used to call my name, still echoes in my heart,
The warmth that we used to share still lingers inside me,
Like a secret that I'm trying to hide,
I feel so lost now that you're gone,
I'm broken...

Time is still not on my side, your memories still inflict pain inside,
You're like a pebble in my heart that is lodged deep within,
I have to break my heart over and over again,
To let the times I've spent with you disappear,
Until your memories fade away,
I'm broken...

I feel like screaming your name in the midst of nowhere,
If only, that would bring you back to me and make you stay,
You took a part of me with you when you left,
I'll never be whole again without you,
This wound will never heal,
I'm broken...


©Jocelyn del Rosario


2 comments:

  1. Truly wonderful writing but difficult to read. My heart is breaking as I read it. Take comfort in your friends. I am here for you if you want to talk. Take care always and may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqJsBRFdrA0
    Just for you babe...
    I do it but not quite as good :)

    ReplyDelete