Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 19, 2010

DANDELION




As the spring slowly approaches, the snow began to melt,
As I take my solitary walk on a cold windy night, out of nowhere you appeared
You caught my heart at a glance, and drew me near like a moth to a fire,
Your smile gave warmth to my lonely heart, your beauty shone on the darkest night 
I am now but a captive of my weakness and of my heart's delight,
My beautiful dandelion...

But, as the season has slowly changed, so was the one my heart desired,
From an ever present beauty that was once a calming sight,
To a blunt reality that you're not meant to stay and chose to leave me behind,
Oh, how my heart ached as you took your flight and bid your last good bye,
Not knowing if our paths would ever cross again,
My beautiful dandelion...

As the new season begins, so is your life far away from me,
The beauty that has once caught my heart, is now being carried away by the wind,
All I can do is watch you go until you're nothing but a distant blur,
Keeping my solitary walk, as your golden smile disappears from my memory,
Farewell oh beautiful sight, I will never forget the warmth you gave,
My beautiful dandelion.


©Jocelyn del Rosario














No comments:

Post a Comment