Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER...





It's another day, without a single word of kindness,
Morning to noon, I get by through the lonely shadows of the past,
In my bed, I feel cold even in the warmth of the morning sun,
My heart seems to have turned into stone from the wounds it had,
Couldn't cry anymore, for my tears have gone dry,
Suffering alienation from the people I most love,
Too many questions playing inside my mind,
But, nowhere to find the answers, when you're not around,
This cruel world offers nothing but silence,
And now, emptiness fills my heart,
Where should I turn to, where would I feel safe?
Whom to trust and love without hurting again?
All these years, I thought you had the answers,
But now, I find myself asking again...
It's another day without a word of kindness,
Should I guess the answer to your silence?
Or, should I stop asking and say goodbye again?


©Jocelyn del Rosario

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy,
    Just wanted to send you words of kindness and big hugs and today. Love your writings. You deserve words and acts of kindness everyday. Please accept these from me as my thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete